* Poster art produced in conjunction with The End: Montauk, N.Y. exhibition at Blitz Gallery, Tokyo in 2006
* Limited edition of 500 in each size
* Unframed poster
* PAPER: heavyweight, premium 175 gsm fine art matte paper (known to be archival, which means it can be stored for a long time without turning yellow)
* PIGMENTED ARCHIVAL INKS: bright and intense colors that will not fade when exposed to sunlight regularly
* Posters can be framed or hung with double-sided tape or tacks
* Printed in the USA 🇺🇸
* For indoor use
* Available in three sizes:
- 12 in. x 18 in. (30.48 cm x 45.72 cm)
- 20 in. x 30 in. (50.79 cm x 76.19 cm)
- 24 in. x 36 in. (60.96 cm x 91.44 cm)
A portion of proceeds from the sale of The End: Montauk, N.Y. posters will go to Oceana and Surfrider Foundation – organizations committed to protecting and preserving the world's oceans, waves and beaches.
EASY TO FRAME
These posters come in standard sizes so it is easy to find a poster frame on Etsy or at any framing or craft store.
Artwork copyright © Michael Dweck.
The End: Montauk, N.Y. 'Adriana' Exhibition Poster
The End, Montauk, N.Y. Postcard set